Last updated on May 20, 2022
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who have consumed Cysterly’s content or purchased any program.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
- “Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and Cysterly.
Our Website is not directed at children and minors and We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children and minors.
We may collect the following information:
- Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, Your name, Your age, date of birth, location, Occupation
- The User’s e-mail and contact information;
- Details regarding your health and lifestyle such as, but not limited to, Your weight, Your height, Menstrual information and past Medical history.
How we collect Personal Information
The methods by which We collect Your personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When you register on our Website, or through Google Forms,
- When You provide Your Personal Information to Us, during the course of Services provided to You by Us,
- When You use the features on Our Website
- When you complete the payment through our Payment Partner Razorpay.
- We collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Website, such as, the Log Data. In addition, We may use third party services and tags such as Google Adwords, Pixel, Google Analytics, Hotjar, and other services that collect, monitor and analyze. This information is kept completely secure.
Our use of your Information
The information provided by You shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. We use Your tracking information to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. The information is also used to customise your experience.
Disclosure of your information to Third Parties
When you use our website or services, we must provide some of your personal information to third parties to give you better services and for enhancement and visibility of our service.
We may share our data, including Your Personal Information, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your needs through use of our website and related services, throughout the world.
We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us or You to any legal liability.